Simply Elegant feels so fortunate that we were able to be apart of the Brenda Strafford Society for the Prevention of Domestic Violence Grand Opening. Kudos to all the staff and volunteers at the Centre who worked so hard to ensure the success of this event, you guys rock!
Articles you might like...
- Hospice Calgary: Simply Elegant’s Charity of Choice
- Simply Elegant Puts Life in Corporate Parties – Calgary Herald
- Calgary Event Planning: Sysco interview with Rob Vidra
- Canada.com article – December 11, 2009 – Featuring Simply Elegant
- Kensington Riverside Inn
- Throwing A World Cup Party
- Brenda Strafford Society
- Christmas at Hospice Calgary
- Hike for Hospice Making a Difference in the Community
- Simply Elegant’s Crew at Calgary’s Model Milk Restaurant
- Christmas Decorations Trends
- Why Hire a Wedding Planner?
- Cannabis and Parties: Will it Cause a Dilemma for Hosts?
- Multicultural weddings: navigating contemporary cultural weddings
- Same-gender wedding planning
- Corporate Christmas Party Ideas & Christmas Party Venues in Calgary
- Graduation Event Planning
- Viva la vida local! Simply Elegant & the Local Food Movement
- Hike for Hospice in Calgary 2017
- Simply Elegant Supports the Arts