Hospitality Jobs in Calgary
View all current positions below. We invite you to apply to become our team members. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
The cook will be required to create menus according to Simply Elegant’s requirements for breakfasts,
lunches, dinners, cocktail parties and large events. You will be expected to work off site on events on
your own or part of a team, this includes interacting with clients and their guests. It is expected that
you are flexible in scheduling, remember we are a catering company. Delivery of food and equipment
are essential parts of catering. If you do not drive do not apply. Artistic as well as communication &
people skills are essential.
This community will only work if there is continuity through communication and discussion on vital
matters. For the first six months SE expects the cook to take it upon his or herself to learn what is
required to perform their job with the required skills. From time to time there will be performance
– Work directly on all hot and cold food
– Daily specials
– All menu items
– Event sit-down, buffet and cocktail parties
– Studying and implementing food trends.
– Front end service.
– Prepare and cook food in people’s home and corporate settings.
– You must look absolutely presentable.
– It is expected that delivers to clients will be part of the job.
– Accountability for effective and timely deliveries and pick ups .
Kitchen Equipment and Cleaning
– Contribute to the washing of dishes and pots.
– Ensure the proper functioning & cleanliness of the facility.
– Assist in the maintenance schedule for equipment.
Contact: Jason Wareham, Excutive Chef, email@example.com
Servers / Bartenders
- Hospitality experience including food serve, bartending or cooking essential.
- Hold a driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Pro-serve is required
Candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Should be 25 years or older for vehicle insurance
- Drivers license and clean driving record required
- Event experience an asset but not necessary
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Outgoing, friendly and personable manner
- Motivated self starter
Order Catering Today!
Browse our online catering store, pick and choose what you need and add to cart. Then submit the order and we'll get back to you to customize the order. It's that easy! If you have questions at any step of the way, feel free to call (403) 242-0598.