Simply Elegant Easter DinnerView Menu
How to Order and Delivery
Actually we use a vehicle 🙂
Additional charges apply for rentals and delivery
- All deliveries are on Thursday, April 1. Whether you host your Easter dinner on Friday, Saturday or Sunday – this dinner is designed to be ready when you are.
- The family style menus are designed for four guests and can be ordered in multiples of two only.
- The three-course menus are designed for two guests and can be ordered in multiples of two only.
- Orders under 4 people are for pick up only. Pick up is available at our office location on Thursday April 1, 2021 between 10am and 3pm.
- Deadline for receiving orders is Monday, March 29 at noon. Order soon to avoid disappointment and to give yourself time to work up your appetite.
- To better preserve the flavor and texture of the ingredients, the meals will be delivered cold with reheating instructions attached. Please indicate any dietary restrictions when you place your Easter dinner order.
All-in-one Hospitality Firm
You can choose
Our floral design department offers a wide range of styles to choose from to enhance your style and personality. Because every event is unique, we tailor the arrangement to suit you! Browse through our website and let us know if you have a certain idea in mind. Contact us if you have any questions about our arrangements.
Our News And Events
Christmas is coming! Worry not…. After shaking the sand out of your flip-flops and bathing suit, it’s time to start planning for the next big thing. No, not Thanksgiving, Christmas! With less than four months to go planning your Christmas decorations and entertainment...
By now, like everyone else, you’ve probably seen the film Crazy Rich Asians – if you haven’t…better go. The wedding scene is unbelievable! Spoiler alert - there’s a stream flowing through the church, which has been decorated to look like a rice paddy in the evening –...
You’re going to have an office or social party this fall and some guests are wondering whether they can smoke up or bring cannabis edibles. Hosts are starting to ask what are their responsibilities in this changing environment; and they should. Liability is not often...