Simply Elegant Mother's Day Dinner
“Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her,
there seems to be no heartthrob.
– Leroy Brownlow
How to Order and Delivery
Actually we use a vehicle 🙂
Additional charges apply for rentals and delivery
- All deliveries are on Friday, May 7. Whether you host your dinner on Saturday or Sunday – this dinner is designed to be ready when you are.
- The family style menus are designed for four guests and can be ordered in multiples of two only.
- Orders under 4 people are for pick up only. Pick up is available at our office location on Friday May 7, 2021 between 10am and 3pm.
- Deadline for receiving orders is Wednesday, May 5 at noon.
- Order soon to avoid disappointment and to give yourself time to work up your appetite.
- To better preserve the flavour and texture of the ingredients, the meals will be delivered cold with reheating instructions attached.
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions when you place your Mother’s Day Dinner order.
All-in-one Hospitality Firm
You can choose your:
Our floral design department offers a wide range of styles to choose from to enhance your style and personality. Because every event is unique, we tailor the arrangement to suit you! Browse through our website and let us know if you have a certain idea in mind. Contact us if you have any questions about our arrangements.
Simply Elegant is proud to offer Calgary decoration services as a stand-alone service or as a part of your complete event package. We have a professional decor artist on staff who can talk to you about various decoration-specific projects for your event. We take your vision and make it a reality.
Having an important meeting, client reception or team party at work? We provide fresh produce from local suppliers and make everything in-house from scratch for your event. Ask us about our catering services: corporate or wedding catering.
Our News And Events
Christmas is coming! Worry not…. After shaking the sand out of your flip-flops and bathing suit, it’s time to start planning for the next big thing. No, not Thanksgiving, Christmas! With less than four months to go planning your Christmas decorations and entertainment...
By now, like everyone else, you’ve probably seen the film Crazy Rich Asians – if you haven’t…better go. The wedding scene is unbelievable! Spoiler alert - there’s a stream flowing through the church, which has been decorated to look like a rice paddy in the evening –...
You’re going to have an office or social party this fall and some guests are wondering whether they can smoke up or bring cannabis edibles. Hosts are starting to ask what are their responsibilities in this changing environment; and they should. Liability is not often...