Catering Jobs in Calgary
View all current positions below. We invite you to apply to become our team members. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Catering / Event Chef (part time)
Catering chefs will work on the production of menus for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, cocktail parties and large events. You will be expected to work off site on events on your own or part of a team, this includes interacting with clients and their guests. It is expected that you are flexible in scheduling, remember we are a catering company. Delivery of food and equipment are essential parts of catering. If you do not drive do not apply.
$20 to $22 per hour with $5 dollars per hour bonus pay
– Work directly on all hot and cold food preparation
– Event sit-down, buffet and cocktail parties
– Action stations, sit-down and buffets.
– Prepare and cook food in people’s home and corporate settings.
– You must look absolutely presentable.
– It is expected that delivers to clients will be part of the job.
Kitchen Equipment and Cleaning
– Maintain the kitchen and all equipment necessary.
Email PDF Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contact for a potential interview. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
Servers / Bartenders (part time)
- Hospitality experience including food serve, bartending or cooking essential.
- Hold a driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Pro-serve is required
Candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Should be 25 years or older for vehicle insurance
- Drivers license and clean driving record required
- Event experience an asset but not necessary
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Outgoing, friendly and personable manner
- Motivated self starter
Onsite Decorator for Events (part time)
- Working onsite for Special events across the city & beyond includes the loading, unloading, assembly, set-up and tear down of décor includes displays, furniture, signage, stages, backdrops, lighting, linens, florals etc. for both corporate & social events.
- Helping troubleshoot design issues both onsite and offsite.
- Work with the team directly to ensure that that the vision is communicated, understood and executed.
- Willing to work days, evenings & weekend work . Opportunities for overtime.
Job Types: part time
- Wage: negotiate
- 3 hour shift minimum
- Experience in the Event industry considered a very important asset
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Flexibility and adaptability regarding tasks and responsibilities
- Team player
- Has a knack for details is a bonus.
- Driving small vans
- Drive cube van
- Drive 5 ton trucks: 3 years (required)
- Must have her/his own transportation