It was November 2021. NovAtel wanted to thank its employees with a personal touch for yet another year of hard work in these difficult COVID-19 times.
Get the gifts delivered to employees in time for Christmas. All other vendors offered long timelines which would not allow for on-time gift delivery. In addition, anything that was proposed included a hefty budget that the client would rather give to its employees.
Simply Elegant, a systems-driven and process-oriented company, came up with a way to face the challenge and accomplish the task. We devised a three-stage approach:
- Survey 300+ employees to offer gift options and collect location data;
- Create delivery routes based on location data;
- Deliver the gifts to 300+ NovAtel employees on time.
Our team estimated that the entire process would take ten days. It would allow NovAtel l to send gifts to its employees in time for Christmas.
Health and safety of both teams was a priority for us. We ensured that each step of the way was conducted following the latest health and safety guidelines from the Government of Alberta.
- Speed and efficiency: We got the team together and came up with a plan within a day.
- Process elegance and transparency: the process was simple and elegant. We were open about each stage of the process with the client from step one.
- Health and safety first: We followed all the safety measures to protect our employees and NovAtel employees.
- Our technology stack allowed us to execute quickly and deliver Christmas gifts on time and with minimal client involvement.
- On time and on budget: Above all, it allowed NovAtel to thank their employees for their hard work. We did it on time and within a set budget.
- Delivered the gifts in half the time.
- 400+ happy employees.
- Happy leadership.
The feedback from our employees regarding the holiday gift packages Simply Elegant provided this year was terrific. Thanks for helping pull this together for our employees on short notice.